Full-Time or Part-Time Staff with Epic Movement
If you’re ready to take the plunge into long-term ministry, join us full-time! Each of our Epic full-time staff believes in the value and dignity with which God has created each culture and individual. We are passionate about sharing the hope of His good news in ways that honor people and contexts.
Whether you are pioneering and building with campus teams from New York to California, or serve with the national leadership of Epic Movement, becoming full-time staff is an investment. It is a commitment beyond just one year to serve the mission for its long-term success and fruitfulness. As full-time staff, you join the Epic community in a way that allows you to:
- Be developed in your leadership.
- Share the gospel.
- Get involved in people’s lives.
- Pass on what you have learned.
- Commitment Length: 2-3 years (minimum, after initial support raising period). If accepted, you will attend a mandatory, 6-week New Staff Orientation.
- Applications must be completed and submitted with required references by the following dates in order to be cleared to attend the following New Staff Orientation(NSO) conferences.
- Winter NSO: October 15th
- Spring NSO: February 1st
- Summer NSO: April 1st (March 15th for International Assignments)
- Fall NSO: May 15th
- Cost: Varies by location. It will all be raised financial support with coaching. Epic Movement is committed to helping prepare you as best as possible for a year-long mission trip. Part of that is raising a team of financial and prayer partners to get you there. Epic Movement will provide a coach and training as we trust God together to provide funding for your ministry.
- Placement location: Preferences are taken into account, but the final decision is left up to the People & Culture team.
Contact Jen Berk with any questions. (If you have a question about the status of your application, check this page before getting in touch Cru/Epic Movement application.)
Process for Applying for both Full-Time & Part-Time Staff:
- Talk to your Epic staff or volunteer, if you are connected to a local movement. They can help inform you more about the process and will walk with you the entire way.
- Fill out this Interest Form.
- Once you have identified the position you are applying to within Epic Movement, start an application online HERE. (Our online application is very robust and will take you a couple of hours or several sessions to complete. You will be able to log in and start, save your work and come back later to finish if needed.)
- Once you’ve begun your application, a Cru or Epic Movement applicant liaison will connect with you and assist you in confirming the ministry and position you are applying for. They will also help determine the training you will need to complete if accepted.
- One of our staff will connect with you to arrange a phone interview to go over your application.
- After the phone interview, a decision will be made regarding your application.