Intern with Epic
- Commitment Length: 1 to 2 years (maximum); generally running from May to August (the following year).
- Full-Time or Part-Time? We have both options available. Let us know when you fill out the interest form.
- Application deadline: March 1 (including required references)
- Cost: ~$2000-$7000/month in raised support funds. Epic Movement is committed to helping prepare you as best as possible for a year-long mission trip. Part of that is raising a team of financial and prayer partners to get you there. Epic Movement will provide a coach and training as we trust God together to provide funding for your ministry.
- Location of Internship: Preferences are taken into account, but the final decision is left up to the Intern Coordinator and their team
Contact Jill Swenson with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you have a question about the status of your application, check this page before getting in touch Cru/Epic Movement application.)