As a college student, there are so many options for how you can spend your summer. On Epic Movement Mission Trips, you’ll have the opportunity to take the good news of forgiveness in Jesus to the world. Not only will you be doing good work for the Lord, but He will grow you in faith and in skills you can have for a lifetime of following Jesus. Plus, you will experience a valuable cross-cultural exchange and even have opportunities for leadership and work.
Some mission trips go overseas and others are here in the U.S. Anywhere you go, you will take steps of faith and follow God as He stretches you to become the kind of person he wants you to be.
- 2021 Epic Movement Summer Locations*:
(Click on respective link for mission trip info and to apply)
- Time Commitment: Generally 3-8 weeks long, depending on location during the summer months. Usually runs from mid-May to early August.
- Cost: ~$3500-$6000 for the summer. This is all-inclusive and includes airfare, housing, food, living expenses and ministry expenses. Epic Movement is committed to helping you be as prepared as possible. Each attendee is expected to raise a team of financial and prayer partners to send you fully-funded and fully-covered in prayer. Epic Movement will provide coaching and training in this area.
- Willingness and desire to learn and serve.
- Accountability and alignment to Epic Movement and Cru’s values.
- Flexibility and maturity to grow and work within a team structure.
- Must be able to attend the entirety of project barring certain unforeseen circumstances, including a 3-5 day briefing prior to the start of the international mission trips.
- Deadlines: Varies, depending on team size and need. Typically 6 weeks prior to the start date.
* Location preference may be indicated in the application. However, Epic Movement does not guarantee that your first preference will be your final placement. These decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Read about the mission trips available. If you are part of an Epic movement, consider asking other students or your Epic staff about their experiences. You can also fill out an Interest Survey to have someone from Epic get in touch with you.
- Start the application. The application is linked through each individual mission trip page.
- Get your references in and pay the fee. Applications are not considered complete until all of the application, references, and fees are received.
- A team leader will reach out to schedule an interview.
- Await acceptance and next steps.