Our Epic Movement Operations is a unique ministry. We support the infrastructure, finances, communication, media, and events of our movement. We need passionate, skilled, servant-leaders who want to put their best hours towards building the structure, processes, and systems of our future.
Epic Movement Operations consist of six coordinating foci. While day-to-day, the tasks may be specifically tailored to one focus, all Epic Movement Operations personnel work together to serve the many needs of Epic Movement locally and globally. Our primary needs fall in these categories, but if you have overlapping or interests beyond those described here, please still contact us!
- Social Media & Communication – Lead our communication platforms through email, blogs, and building our Facebook/social media presence.
- Finance & Accounting – Participate in all aspects of financial accountability for the ministry, from budgeting and accounting to reporting.
- Video Production – Work with a variety of Epic teams to produce visionary and relevant videos that tell stories and inspire movement launching.
- Web Development – Build and maintain the Epic Movement national and local websites. Create and lead our web presence.
- Graphic Design – Design for website, print, promotional, and publishing.
- Conferences & Events – Lead the planning, management, and creative process for our national conferences and events.