- Initiating spiritual conversations throughout the summer
- In-depth training in evangelism and cross-cultural ministry
- Serving and working with the homeless population, at-risk youth, and immigrants
- Working in partnership and worshiping with local inner-city churches and ministries
- Community with one another and with neighbors where they serve
- Diversity of race, socio-economics and culture within the city and respond with Christ-likeness
- A deeper commitment to the Great Commission and Great Commandment
- A deeper understanding of God’s heart for redemptive justice
- Leadership skills for discipleship and small groups
In 2019, we will host Summer Missions in these cities. Click on a city to learn more and to apply.
For more information, contact Jeff Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.