"Cru Unite" Wednesdays @ 7pm.
"Cru Unite" is a weekly gathering and you are welcome to come by any week to check it out. We have a short time of worship, some fun, and a time of learning from the Bible. This is also the best place to come meet friends and find out what great opportunities are coming your way through Cru! Learn more under our "Connect" page and follow us @umcru on Instagram.
What's going on?
SUMMER 2018: We'll have a women's Biblestudy going for 8 weeks this summer (kick-off BBQ the week of May 21st). We'll also be doing some fun summer things like hikes, floats, and shenanigans.
Email email@example.com if you'd like to get connected!
Here's what our past semester looked like...so you can have an idea of what to expect in Fall 2018. This section is updated every Monday during the school year.
- Women's Bible Study
- 6-7:00pm: Men's and Women's Biblestudies.
- Men meet in Pantzer Hall
- Women meet in UC
- 6:00pm: Prayer at the Bear, gather together to pray for campus
- 6:15pm: Foodzoo with Friends. After prayer, join us in the Zoo for dinner together
- 7-8:30pm: "Cru Unite", everyone meets up for our weekly talk & worship.
- 8:15am: Dunkin Devos, wake up and join friends at Le Peak to get some quiet time with God, followed by a brief time of sharing together about what you discovered, wondered about, or were encouraged by during your time with God.
- Pick-up basketball in the Rec center at 7:30am.
“The people in Cru are genuine and intentional! I’ve loved learning what true community looks like through Cru community groups.” — Matt B.