"Cru Unite" Wed @ 7 in ISB 110
"Cru Unite" is a weekly gathering and you are welcome to come by any week to check it out. We will have a short time of worship, some fun, and a time of learning from the Bible. This fall our series is on parables from the gospel of Luke. This is also the best place to come meet friends and find out what great opportunities are coming your way through Cru! Learn more under our "Connect" page and follow us @umcru on Instagram.
What's going on this week!!
Spring 2018! Stay tuned for more events, this section is updated every Monday...
- Women's Bible Study 12-1 UC
- We will be out engaging our community with the gospel all day with a team from MSU, if you see us, join us.
- 6-7:00pm: Men's and Women's Biblestudies.
- Men meet in Pantzer Hall
- Women meet UC
- Email Montanacru@gmail.com for more details.
- 5:00: Prayer at the Bear, gather together to pray for campus
- 5:20: Foodzoo with Friends, after Prayer at the Bear, eat at the Zoo for dinner together
- 7-8:30pm: This week we will join the together with other campus ministries in Urey Underground for the Veritas Forum.
- 8:15am: Dunkin Devos, wake up and join friends at Le Peak to get some quiet time with God individually through reading or prayer, followed by a brief time of sharing together about what you discovered, wondered about, or were encouraged by during your time with God.
- Join together for some morning basketball in the rec center at 7:30am.
“The people in Cru are genuine and intentional! I’ve loved learning what true community looks like through Cru community groups.” — Matt B.