What to Bring?
WHAT TO PACK:
Here are some things you might want to bring if you are coming to Midwest FastBreak.
- Casual clothes
- Bedding (sleeping bag or sheets and blanket for bunks)
- Comfortable shoes for walking, warmer clothes walking outside to and from Main Hall and cabins
- boots, gloves, etc for outdoor activities
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Money for giving opportunities or other recreational activities
- Heart to grow and connect with other students
- Snacks (for those with diet restrictions)