1. Why is the aim of the admissions interview?
2. Why do we need the right kind of students in medicine?
3. What are the important skills, values, attitudes and mindset that the interviewers are looking for?
Dr Leong Choon Kit is a Family Physician at Missions Medical Clinic and Tampines Family Medicine Clinic, clinical lead for the Class Primary Care Network (PCN) and chairman of the GP+ Co-operative Limited.
He serves in various committees, advisory panels and councils in the medical fraternity.
Dr Leong is an adjunct at Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Duke-NUS Medical School and the Lee Kong Chien School of Medicine.
He also volunteers in Cru Singapore, at a school, and at a day care centre.
Who is this talk for?
This talk is for all students who
1. Have applied to study Medicine in YLL-NUS and LKC-NTU
2. Have been shortlisted by YLL or LKC to attend a medicine school interview
Who can I contact for more information?
For more information on the talk, you may contact Mr. Lam Ching Yet
©1994-2019 Cru. All Rights Reserved.