Use this month's-worth of content to explore the idea of seeing God's glory in all of creation. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, go to our Facebook album page and search through our photo albums to find the verse or quote that matches the day's graphic.
Sunrise “The awesomeness of creation, wow, I’m just in awe of God! He’s HUGE!”
- #CreationSpeaks: There’s no time to sleep when you’ve been captured by the night sky #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/captured-by-the-night-sky.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 46:1-11. Have you been sleeping while God’s beauty is right in front of you? Take a moment to view his creation.
- #Bible: “Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted on the earth.” Psalm 46:10
- Graphic: “If these [northern] lights were so beautiful, how much more stunning must their Maker be? What kind of God paints the sky in such effulgent hues?” Wonderstruck by Margaret Feinberg
- #CreationSpeaks: Capturing the night sky can create a spiritual awakening in you #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/captured-by-the-night-sky.2.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 19:1-4. Tonight, look at the sky and the stars and proclaim the glory of God the Creator.
- #Bible: “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” Psalm 19:1
- Graphic: “By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.” Hebrews 11:3
- #CreationSpeaks: When was the last time you encountered God? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/captured-by-the-night-sky.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 36:5-9. Look up at the sky and think about a love that reaches to the heavens. Have you shared that love with someone today?
- #Bible: “Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.” Psalm 36:5 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16
- #CreationSpeaks: Praying for wonder #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/captured-by-the-night-sky.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Isaiah 55:6-13. Take a moment to look at God’s creation and sing a song of praise for what he has blessed you with.
- #Bible: “You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.” Isaiah 55:12
- Graphic: “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” Revelation 4:11
- #CreationSpeaks: Have you seen the enchanted forest? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 148:1-6. Stand still today and praise God for the night sky, the water in the ocean and the clouds in the sky.
- #Bible: Praise him, sun and moon, praise him all you shining stars.” Psalm 148:3
- Graphic: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Exodus 20:11
- #CreationSpeaks: Going on a dream expedition #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.2.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 148:7-12. Go on a walk today and during that time talk to God. Have you praised him for the trees, have you expressed hurt or sadness to him?
- #Bible: “Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.” Psalm 148:13
- Graphic: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1
- #CreationSpeaks: What does it take to become satisfied? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Job 12:7-16. Have you become distant from God? What’s holding you back from a full relationship with your Creator?
- #Bible: “In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.” Job 12:10
- Graphic: For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. Romans 1:20
Storm (Shaken) : “I don’t understand. I’m shaken. Is God here?”
- #CreationSpeaks: Are you overwhelmed with life’s barriers? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 8:19-20. If Creation is groaning, you probably are too. Tell someone you trust where things feel broken for you.
- #Bible: For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8:19
- Graphic: For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope. Romans 8:20
- #CreationSpeaks: Praying for pixie dust #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.5.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 8:23-27. Where, in your life, does it feel like Jesus is asleep on you?
- #Bible: “And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he [Jesus] was asleep.” Matthew 8:24
- Graphic: He also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Hebrews 1:10
- #CreationSpeaks: Have you rediscovered God? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.6.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 147:1-9. He heals the brokenhearted - give him your hurts today.
- #Bible: “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Psalm 147:3
- Graphic: “God thunders wondrously with his voice; he does great things that we cannot comprehend.” Job 37:5
- #CreationSpeaks: Finding God’s majesty #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.7.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 147:10-18. The Lord delights in those who put their hope in him. Pray that you put your whole life in God’s hands.
- #Bible: “The Lord delights in those who who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.” Psalm 147:11
- Graphic: And God said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.” Genesis 1:20
- #CreationSpeaks: Triaging your broken world with compassion #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/hidden-among-the-highlands.8.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 9:35-36. Ask God to give you compassion that will drive you to take caring actions.
- #Bible: “In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.” 1 Peter 1:6
- Graphic: Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:2
- #CreationSpeaks: Triaging a broken world with community #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/triaging-your-broken-world.html
#CruChallenge: Read Hebrews 10:19-25. Focus on restoring your relational connections in sensitive ways, which will help with restoring people to God.
- #Bible: “But let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25b
- Graphic: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens. Jeremiah 10:12
- #CreationSpeaks: Triaging your broken world with connecting to Christ #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/triaging-your-broken-world.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 7:24-27. Life floods all of us. The difference is where our foundation sits.
- #Bible: “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house…” Matthew 7:25 or 7:27.
- Graphic: "O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their roaring. Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty!” Psalm 93:3-4
Hope “...but now I have hope/perspective in this storm.”
- #CreationSpeaks: Triaging your broken world with an always north compass #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/triaging-your-broken-world.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 28:16-20. As disciples, we are to help others follow the compass to follow Jesus. Pray he would use you for that today.
- #Bible: “Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” Matthew 28:19
- Graphic: “When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep, when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep” Proverbs 8:27-28
- #CreationSpeaks: Making sense of the World #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/making-sense-of-the-world.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 8:28-39. Is there someone in your life questioning God’s goodness because of past hurts? Pray they see God’s goodness.
- #Bible: “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love them, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
- Graphic: “To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.” Psalm 19:1-2
- #CreationSpeaks: Changing lives in the Outdoors #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/lifelines-changing-lives-in-the-outdoors.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 66:1-7. Invite a friend to enjoy the outdoors today. Together, take a moment to be in awe of God’s blessings.
- #Bible: “All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name.” Psalm 66:4
- Graphic: Consider the work of God: who can make straight what he has made crooked? Ecclesiastes 7:13
- #CreationSpeaks: Have you had windshield time lately? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/windshield-time.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 1:18-20. Turn off all your electronics and take a moment to awestruck by all your surroundings. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.” Romans 1:20 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein, for he has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers. Psalm 24:1-2
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 7:7-8. Believe in God not only for the everyday things, but for the big things. Pray with Cru that 10 million people will hear about Christ by 2020. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you.” Isaiah 55:6 #Pray2020
- Graphic: "But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.” Malachi 4:2
- #CreationSpeaks: Does God exist? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Genesis 1. Challenge yourself to look for God in creation. Do you see him in the trees, water, sky? Where do you see Him? #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “The Mighty One, God, the LORD, has spoken, And summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.” Psalm 50:1
Sunset (Longing) “I want to share my awe with my friends, hope you can come to my party!”
- #CreationSpeaks: The complexity of our planet #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.2.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 8:1-6. Look at the sky tonight and consider the vastness of the sky and the bigness of our Creator. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers the moon and the stars
- Graphic: “God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.” Genesis 1:16 #CreationSpeaks
- #CreationSpeaks: The Universe #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Isaiah 40:21-24. In an instant God created the universe with an explosion of light and energy. Stop today and take that in. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “Do you now know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded?” Isaiah 40:21 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other” Isaiah 45:6
- #CreationSpeaks: The Laws of nature #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Genesis 2. The fact that we can identify the unchangeable laws of nature is a miracle in and of itself. Ask yourself why that is today. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “Thus the heavens and earth were completed in all their vast array.” Genesis 2:1 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “To Him who made the great lights, For His lovingkindness is everlasting: The sun to rule by day, For His lovingkindness is everlasting” Psalm 136:7-8
- #CreationSpeaks: The DNA code #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.5.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Luke 12:2-7. Thank God today that you have been fearfully and wonderfully made. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.” Luke 12:7 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: "Through Him all things were made ..." John 1:3
- Provide Spiritual Conversation Starters
- #CreationSpeaks: God’s pursuit #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.6.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Deuteronomy 7:7-8. Pray that God will answer the questions you have that leave you wandering this world. Find your answers in Him. #CreationSpeaks
- #Quote: “I had a notion that somehow, besides questing, I was being pursued.” C.S. Lewis #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host.” Genesis 1:16
- #CreationSpeaks: All creation reflects something about the creator #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/devotionals/fear-faith-failure.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Ephesians 2:8-10. Pray that you will see yourself as God’s canvas covered in Perfect Beauty. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “For by grace you have been saved through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the first of God” Romans 2:8 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the LORD is to be praised.” Psalm 113:3
- #CreationSpeaks: Jesus Christ is unlike any other revelation of God’s #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.7.html
- #CruChallenge: Read John 8:12-18. Are you asking if God exists? If you want to know, investigate Jesus Christ. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “ … I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.” John 8:12 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “Who commands the sun not to shine, And sets a seal upon the stars; Who alone stretches out the heavens And tramples down the waves of the sea; Who makes the Bear, Orion and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south” Job 9:7-9
- #CreationSpeaks: Do you want to know Him? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/obstacles-to-faith/does-god-exist-six-straight-forward-reasons.8.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Revelation 3:19-22. Have you accepted Christ as your Savior? Has He become real to you in your life, in nature and in relationships? Cry out to him today. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:20 #CreationSpeaks
- Graphic: “He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them. Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.” Psalm 147:4-5
- #CreationSpeaks: Does nature make you pray? #DailyDevotional https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/prayer/does-nature-make-you-pray.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 19:1-4. As you go about your day, let the things you see stir you to pray. #CreationSpeaks
- #Bible: “The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.” Psalm 19:1 #CreationSpeaks
- Verse “Praise Him, sun and moon; Praise Him, all stars of light! Praise Him, highest heavens, And the waters that are above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the LORD, For He commanded and they were created.” Psalm 148:3-6
- Graphic: But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. Malachi 4:2
Latest Stories in Ready-to-Use Content
Use this 7-day campaign to explore listening to God’s call on your life.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.