Have you ever wished God made you with a different personality, abilities, or strengths? If so, who would your perfect self be like?
Summary: God has given every believer spiritual gifts to build up the Body of Christ. Every gift and every unique believer is significant and needed by the Body to be healthy and grow.
Read 1 Corinthians 12:1-31 and ask the following questions:
Consider how the following passages increase our understanding of this topic:
A. Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-3.
B. Read 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 & 28-30, Romans 12:6-8, and Ephesians 4:11
4. What are the beliefs and values promoted in these passages?
5. What do they reveal about our human condition and God’s response?
6. How are these beliefs and values similar or different from those that have influenced you? (such as your family, culture, peers, church, etc.)
7. How might our faith increase and our lives change as we embrace what is true and important?
8. In light of what we’ve discussed, how can we pray for each other right now?
Since we last met, what happened as a result of expressing Christ’s love to others?
How can you, or we, express Christ’s love to others this week?
Here are a few ideas:
©1994-2018 Cru. All Rights Reserved.