Have you ever attempted to accomplish something on your own that was meant to be done as a group? How did it go?
Summary: While the Christian life is a personal journey, it was never intended to be lived in isolation.
Read Acts 2:42-47 and ask the following questions:
Consider how the following passages increase our understanding of this topic:
A. Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
B. Read Hebrews 10:24-25
C. Read Ephesians 4:15-16
4. What are the beliefs and values promoted in these passages?
5. What do they reveal about our human condition and God’s response?
6. How are these beliefs and values similar or different from those that have influenced you? (such as your family, culture, peers, church, etc.)
7. How might our faith increase and our lives change as we embrace what is true and important?
8. In light of what we’ve discussed, how can we pray for each other right now?
Since we last met, what happened as a result of expressing Christ’s love to others?
How can you, or we, express Christ’s love to others this week?
Here are a few ideas:
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.