What is one of the best gifts you’ve ever given to someone?
If you could opt to receive an amazing gift or give one, which would you choose? Why?
Summary: As believers in Christ, we are not merely recipients of God’s grace, we are grace-givers. The truth of the gospel changes our lives along with the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit. God’s indescribable grace and gifts motivate us to share the good news of Christ with others and to love others as God loves us.
Read Ephesians 3:1-13 and ask the following questions:
Consider how the following passages increase our understanding of this topic:
A. Re-Read Ephesians 3:1-3, 8
B. Read Genesis 12:1-3
C. Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-20
4. What are the beliefs and values promoted in these passages?
5. What do they reveal about our human condition and God’s response?
6. How are these beliefs and values similar or different from those that have influenced you? (such as your family, culture, peers, church, etc.)
7. How might our faith increase and our lives change as we embrace what is true and important?
8. In light of what we’ve discussed, how can we pray for each other right now?
Since we last met, what happened as a result of expressing Christ’s love to others?
How can you, or we, express Christ’s love to others this week?
Here are a few ideas:
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.