Where do you find your identity? What makes you feel good about yourself?
Summary: Our new relationship with Christ redefines who we are and where we put our confidence. In Jesus we discover all we need to be holy and to belong.
Read Ephesians 1:3-14 and ask the following questions:
Consider how the following passages increase our understanding of this topic:
A. Read Romans 8:14-17.
B. Read 1 Peter 2:9-10.
C. Read Colossians 3:1-17.
D. Read Luke 10:19-20.
E. Read Philippians 3:3-9
4. What are the beliefs and values promoted in these passages?
5. What do they reveal about our human condition and God’s response?
6. How are these beliefs and values similar or different from those that have influenced you? (such as your family, culture, peers, church, etc.)
7. How might our faith increase and our lives change as we embrace what is true and important?
8. In light of what we’ve discussed, how can we pray for each other right now?
Since we last met, what happened as a result of expressing Christ’s love to others?
How can you, or we, express Christ’s love to others this week?
Here are a few ideas:
©1994-2019 Cru. All Rights Reserved.