The following questions will help you review this Step. If necessary, reread the appropriate lesson you have previously printed or saved
- List ways the memory verses have helped you in your daily life during this study.
- What do you think is the most important way in which Jesus Christ is different from other people? What does this mean to you?
How does it affect your life?
- Who is Jesus Christ to you? What has He given you?
- Why do you suppose Jesus' enemies did not want to believe His claims about who He was?
- Why did Jesus' friends who had watched Him die, believe in the resurrection?
- What does it mean to you now to have Jesus living in you?
- How does your present relationship with Christ help you develop a rich fellowship with your local church?
- How can you improve your relationship with other Christians?
- How does your fellowship in your church help your relationship with God?
- Write down ways you could make the relationship more vital.
©1994-2019 Cru. All Rights Reserved.