Love by Faith Series
Use this 5-day content to explore Cru's "Love by Faith" series. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, go to our Facebook album page and search through our photo albums to find the verse or quote that matches the day's graphic.
- Love by Faith: The greatest power ever known #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/love-by-faith.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 Corinthians 13. No matter what you do for God or others, it is of no value unless you are motivated by God’s love.
- #Bible: “Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.” 1 Corinthians 13:8
- Graphic: Faith. Hope. Love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
- Love by Faith: 5 Truths about Love – God loves unconditionally #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/love-by-faith.2.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Luke 15. Unconditional love is beyond our ability to grasp, but not beyond our ability to experience with our hearts.
- #Bible Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!
- Graphic: Nothing can separate us. (Romans 8:38-39)
- Love by Faith: 5 Truths about Love – You are commanded to love #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/love-by-faith.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 22:36-40. By nature people are not patient and kind. We could never love others the way God loves us. Embrace his love!
- #Bible “Love does no wrong to anyone. That’s why it fully satisfies all of God’s requirements. It is the only law you need.” Romans 13:10
- Graphic: We know how dearly God loves us, and we feel this warm love everywhere within us because God has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love. Romans 5:5
- Love by Faith: 5 Truths about Love – You can love with God’s love by faith #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/love-by-faith.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 John 5:13-21. God’s love is contagious, attractive and aggressive. It creates hunger for God. Let it be an active force in your life.
- #Bible: And we are sure of this, that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. 1 John 5:14
- Graphic: And if we really know he is listening when we talk to him and make our requests, then we can be sure that he will answer us. 1 John 5:15
- Love by Faith: Take the Step #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/love-by-faith.5.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Colossians 1:24-29. Pray for a 1 Corinthians 13 kind of love - for God, for all people, and for yourself.
- #Bible: “Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus” Colossians 1:28
- Graphic: Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 1 Peter 5:7
Latest Stories in Ready-to-Use Content
A 31-day content schedule on the power of togetherness and community.
A 12-day schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God through our partnering with others.
A 31-day content schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God in our work and in our rest.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.