Is your inner-city church interested in partnering with us to open S.A.Y. Yes! Center for Youth Development® at your church? Here’s an overview of the process of opening a center.
Opening a New Center: The Typical Process
- Church (or ministry) expresses strong interest
- Vision and Planning time
- Church (or ministry), and key leadership including pastor and/or director, agrees with the Mission and Purpose Statements and Guiding Values
- Center Director and key staff participate in local training. (Get more information about training topics, dates and locations.)
- Preparation Phase (approximately one to two months)
- S.A.Y. Yes!® Center opens
- In Cru cities, on-site visits and ongoing training (on and off-site, and online)
The first step in beginning a new center is to contact Jane Howe, the national director for S.A.Y. Yes!, at firstname.lastname@example.org OR a S.A.Y. Yes! Center coordinator near you. Find out who they are here. Let them know of your interest.