Cover pic: There will never be enough full-time Christian workers to get the gospel to the entire world. God calls each of us to be a part of His mission. What is your vision to impact the kingdom? Will you go?
- Graphic: The number of college students in the world has increased from 60 million to 160 million in the past ten years. #WhoWillGo
- Tweet: “...I have many people in this city” Acts 18:10 #WhoWillGo
- "God wants us all to be missionaries...to help others see and understand how he is working." – Shane Sebastian #WhoWillGo
- To make disciples, you need to [put] your faith into practice so that the people around you can imitate your faith. -Francis Chan
- Graphic: We believe every one of the 160 million university students in the world should have the opportunity to hear the gospel and respond to Christ's offer of salvation.
- "For the earth will be filled with knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." – Habakkuk 2:14 #WhoWillGo
- "Every spiritual awakening has been spread by university students." – @SteveShadrach #WhoWillGo
- "...As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" – Romans 10:15 #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: 27 countries remain in the world with more than 2,000 university students and no ministry presence. #WhoWillGo
- As you consider God's plan for reaching the nations, what part do you think he has for you to play? #WhoWillGo
- "We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God." – John Stott #WhoWillGo
- Article: Why Short-Term Missions are Biblical
- Graphic: “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.” Pray and ask the Lord to send out workers into his harvest field. Luke 10:2
- Do you know about the wide range of opportunities to volunteer with Cru? https://www.cru.org/opportunities/volunteer.html #WhoWillGo
- “Missions is not the ultimate goal of the church. Worship is. Missions exists because worship doesn’t.” ― John Piper
- "...And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard?..." – Romans 10:14 #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"–Is. 6:8 #WhoWillGo
- “What's your dream and to what corner of the missions world will it take you?" – Eleanor Roat, missions mobilizer #WhoWillGo
- “He must increase, but I must decrease.” John 3:30
- Article: How can you determine God’s will for your life?
- Graphic: “We will never have staff everywhere, but students are already everywhere.” – Roger Osbaldiston
- "Salvation has come to us because it's on its way to someone else." – Todd Ahrend #WhoWillGo
- “And the things you have heard me say ... entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” –2 Timothy 2:2 #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: "God is a God of missions.” – George W. Peters
- Graphic: “No other generation but ours can evangelize the present generation.” – John Mott
- Need wisdom to pursue the vision God is laying on your heart? James 1:5 promises wisdom to those who ask.
- “Behold, I am doing a new thing… I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 #WhoWillGo
- Tell a student about this opportunity to participate in global missions. #WhoWillGo https://www.cru.org/communities/campus/go-international.html
- Graphic: God is using students to change the world.
- Tweet: "It is required in stewards that a man may be found faithful." Praise God, it does not say "successful.” ― Amy Carmichael #WhoWillGo
- “[The gospel] … will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14
- Article: Students are hungry for the gospel. Read how one non-believer in Poland came to Christ and started a spiritual movement on his campus.
- Graphic: “God does not wait until we have a strategy or plan. He is at work.” Matteo, student leader from Colombia
- Thank someone in your life who showed you how to hear and obey the voice of the Lord. #WhoWillGo
- Mission trips for all ages. #WhoWillGo https://www.cru.org/communities/ministries/the-jesus-film-project.html
- "Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God." - William Carey #WhoWillGo
- Where is God already at work? Where could you join him? #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: "...Look around the nations! Look and be amazed..." #WhoWillGo
- Article: These students from West Africa have committed to building a spiritual movement on every campus in their country
- "The man who loves his own life will lose it, and the man who hates his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life." – John 12.24
- Graphic: “It is possible for the most obscure person in a church, with a heart right toward God, to exercise as much power for the evangelization of the world, as it is for those who stand in the most prominent positions.” – John Mott
- Graphic: 3 things that endure eternally: God, his word, and his people. What can you do now to invest in this wonderful future? #WhoWillGo
- "From the very first, as you begin high school, give the gospel… to those you meet. Make a bold start - it's easier that way, rather than trying to begin halfway through..." Jim Elliot to his sister
- Graphic: “I am a full-time missionary wherever I go.” – Matteo, student leader from Colombia
- Video: “What is your vision? What is your role in fulfilling the Great Commission? What is God calling you to do in your sphere of influence?”
- 1. Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0iTtzKuHT0
- 2. Take out a piece of paper.
- 3. Draw out your vision that illustrates your role in the Great Commission. Note: If you would like them to post their picture or message it to you, offering incentives to your audience encourages them to do this step.
- Tweet: The real problem is not that we face difficulty, but that we continually expect life to be easy. t.cru.org/3lsh #WhoWillGo
- Challenge: Support a friend who is taking a step of faith and participating in a missions trip. #WhoWillGo #CruChallenge
- Article: Do you lead with vulnerability and brokenness when talking to your family about what you believe?
- Graphic: "Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young." – 1 Timothy 4:12 #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: “I am praying God would enlarge my heart beyond the borders of my own country.” – Rik, former student leader and now new staff
- Has God given you a vision for reaching your campus for Christ? Let us know! #WhoWillGo
- Graphic: Share your vision for the area you want to impact with five friends. Challenge them to do the same. #WhoWillGo
- “As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." John 20:21 #WhoWillGo
Latest Stories in Ready-to-Use Content
A 31-day content schedule on the power of togetherness and community.
A 12-day schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God through our partnering with others.
A 31-day content schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God in our work and in our rest.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.