PURPOSE OF POSITION FOCUS
To grow as a leader who is Christ-like in character and full of faith; and to pursue expertise in three ministry arenas which have as their aim bringing the “gospel of the glory of Christ” to every student.
NEW STAFF POSITION FOCUS
1. New Staff Trainer/Facilitator for ongoing Training and Leadership Development
2. Relates closely with the Local Leader(s) for ministry direction, development and shepherding
1. GROW IN FAITH AND LOVE FOR THE LORD (Relationship with God):
2. GROW AS A LEADER (Relationship with yourself ):
3. GROW IN LOVE FOR OTHERS (Relationship with others):
1. BECOME AN EXPERT AT INTRODUCING OTHERS TO JESUS (Win)
2. BECOME AN EXPERT AT THE BASIC FOLLOW-UP OF NEW BELIEVERS (Build)
a) Using a variety of means (one-on-one, small groups, web, etc.), ground all new believers in the basics of the Christian faith so that they are established in their faith, growing in a vital relationship with Christ, and regularly introducing others to Christ (rapid reproduction)
b) Develop Christ-centered laborers who understand, experience and pass on the following foundational Christian truths:
c) Equip students to reproduce their lives by launching new movements
3. BECOME AN EXPERT AT PLANTING AND GROWING NEW MOVEMENTS (Send)
4. CULTIVATE A SOLID MINISTRY PARTNER TEAM
FAITH FILLED RESULTS
Our desire is to give every student a chance to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus.
"In the days when television was a luxury we could not afford, we would sit on the linoleum floor around my great-grandmother’s rocking chair and listen to her tell stories..."
As a child, I thought I needed to be nice so people would like me. I thought that was love. But you know what? That is not the way God sees it. Laying aside my rights doesn’t mean pleasing others. This discovery has been critical to my life and leadership.
A short interview with Andrea Buczynski, Vice President of Global Leadership Development of Cru. We’ll be discussing what it means to be a selfless, spiritual leader.
©1994-2018 Cru. All Rights Reserved.