PURPOSE OF POSITION FOCUS
To grow as a leader who is Christ-like in character and full of faith; and to pursue expertise in three ministry arenas which have as their aim bringing the “gospel of the glory of Christ” to every student.
NEW STAFF POSITION FOCUS
1. New Staff Trainer/Facilitator for ongoing Training and Leadership Development
2. Relates closely with the Local Leader(s) for ministry direction, development and shepherding
1. GROW IN FAITH AND LOVE FOR THE LORD (Relationship with God):
2. GROW AS A LEADER (Relationship with yourself ):
3. GROW IN LOVE FOR OTHERS (Relationship with others):
1. BECOME AN EXPERT AT INTRODUCING OTHERS TO JESUS (Win)
2. BECOME AN EXPERT AT THE BASIC FOLLOW-UP OF NEW BELIEVERS (Build)
a) Using a variety of means (one-on-one, small groups, web, etc.), ground all new believers in the basics of the Christian faith so that they are established in their faith, growing in a vital relationship with Christ, and regularly introducing others to Christ (rapid reproduction)
b) Develop Christ-centered laborers who understand, experience and pass on the following foundational Christian truths:
c) Equip students to reproduce their lives by launching new movements
3. BECOME AN EXPERT AT PLANTING AND GROWING NEW MOVEMENTS (Send)
4. CULTIVATE A SOLID MINISTRY PARTNER TEAM
FAITH FILLED RESULTS
Our desire is to give every student a chance to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus.
Andrea Buczynki, Cru’s Vice President for Global Leadership and Development, provides an explanation and overview of the roles and responsibilities of a leader that are the foundation of our ministry’s leadership model.
The third in a 4-week series that answers, "How Can We Change Our World?" by illustrating each answer with stories and statistics from 2007. We need to develop people who think beyond themselves: leaders with an eye to tomorrow, who see to it that someone else begins to lead.
©1994-2023 Cru. All Rights Reserved.