Reaching Your World Series
Use this 10-day content to explore what it looks like to be filled with the spirit. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, go to our Facebook album page and search through our photo albums to find the verse or quote that matches the day's graphic.
- Reaching Your World: How to reach the whole world #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Matthew 28:18-20. Have you talked to anyone about Jesus in the last week?
- Quote/Bible: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them all things whatsoever I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:20)
- Graphic: Martin Luther: "A Christian man is the most free lord of all, and subject to none; a Christian man is the most dutiful servant of all, and subject to everyone." (On Christian Liberty)
- Reaching Your World: Discovering your world #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.2.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 Thessalonians 5:12-24. Commit to spend time with people who don’t have a relationship with Christ. Don’t put it off. They may be ready to receive Jesus now.
- #Bible: Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Graphic: Joyful always (1 Thessalonians 5:16)
- Reaching Your World: Becoming usable #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 7:19-20. Make certain you are walking with the Lord today so he can use you tomorrow.
- Quote/Bible: Christ has freed me from the vicious circle of sin and death (Romans 8:25)
- Graphic: For in my inner being I delight in God’s law. Romans 7:22
- Reaching Your World: Step 1 – Be sure you are a Christian #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read John 1:10-18. If you have prayed to receive Christ, you can be sure that Jesus is in your life and you have eternal life.
- #Bible: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me” Revelation 3:20
- Graphic: As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” John 1:12
- Reaching Your World: Step 2 – Be sure there is no unconfessed sin in your life #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.5.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 John 1:9. Make a list of sins you’ve committed. Now, tear up the page because you are forgiven.
- #Bible: “Their sins and lawless deeds I will remember no more” Hebrews 10:17
- Graphic: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
- Reaching Your World: Step 3 – Be filled with the Holy Spirit by faith #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.6.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 John 5:14-15. Pray according to his will and, as he promised, he will answer your requests.
- #Bible: “Present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.” (Romans 12:1)
- Graphic: Self decreases; Christ increases (Galatians 2:20)
- Reaching Your World: Finding common ground #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.7.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Psalm 71:15-18. Share your testimony with someone today. Tell the story of what Christ has done in your life.
- #Bible: “Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God” 2 Timothy 1:8
- Graphic: Return to your home, and declare how much God has done for you.” (Luke 8:39)
- Reaching Your World: Sharing with Confidence #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.8.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Philippians 2:12-13. Take the initiative to share Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit and leave the results to God.
- #Bible: “That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.” Romans 1:12
- Graphic: “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.” Hebrews 13:2
- Reaching Your World: Overcoming objections #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.9.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 2:1-11. Allow God to use you to plant a seed that will grow over time.
- #Bible: By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. Hebrews 11:3
- Graphic: “Listen, I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed …” 1 Corinthians 15:51
- Reaching Your World: Beginning a New Life #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/share-the-gospel/reach-your-world.10.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 Peter 3-8. Christ’s mission on earth was to seek and save the lost. When we are filled with His Spirit, that mission becomes our own.
- #Bible: Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
- Graphic: For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13
Latest Stories in Ready-to-Use Content
A 31-day content schedule on the power of togetherness and community.
A 12-day schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God through our partnering with others.
A 31-day content schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God in our work and in our rest.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.