Be Filled Series
Use this 8-day content to explore what it looks like to be filled with the spirit. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, go to our Facebook album page and search through our photo albums to find the verse or quote that matches the day's graphic.
- Be Filled: The Wonderful News of the Spirit Filled Life #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Acts 19:1-6. Seek to be fully filled with the Holy Spirit today and follow us for the next week to learn more.
- #Bible: And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” Romans 5:5
- Graphic: “Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” John 3:5
- Be Filled: Who is the Holy Spirit, and why did God send him? #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.3.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 11:33-35. Pray that the Holy Spirit would be with you as you learn and grow in who the Spirit is.
- #Bible “How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods!” Romans 11:33b
- Graphic: "The man who denies the Trinity will lose his soul. The man who tries to understand the Trinity will lose his mind." Dr. Wilbur Smith
- Be Filled: What does it mean to be filled with the Holy Spirit? #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.4.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Galatians 5:22-23. The Christian’s relationship with the Holy Spirit is critical and progressive. Bear much fruit today.
- #Bible: “By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.” John 15:8
- Graphic: “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.” (John 7:37)
- Be Filled: Why not? Reason No. 1 – Lack of Knowledge #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.5.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Romans 7. What are you doing that you do not want to do? Pray the Holy Spirit would strengthen you to give God the victory.
- #Bible “And no one can ever lay any other real foundation than that one we already have—Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 3:11
- Graphic: We are only God’s coworkers. You are God’s garden, not ours; you are God’s building, not ours. 1 Corinthians 3:9
- Be Filled: Why not? Reason No. 2 - Unbelief #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.6.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 1 John 4:7-12. God’s word and centuries of kingdom builders assures you that you can trust God with your life, your all.
- #Bible “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” 1 John 4:8
- Graphic: No fear in love (1 John 4:18)
- Be Filled: The steps to being filled with the Holy Spirit #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.7.html
- #CruChallenge: Read Ephesians 2:8-9. Spend time with Him in studying His Word and in prayer. Trust and obey God and His Word.
- #Bible: “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.” Romans 12:1
- Graphic: 1 John 1:9: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
- Be Filled: Empowered to Share #DailyDevotional http://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/classics/transferable-concepts/be-filled-with-the-holy-spirit.8.html
- #CruChallenge: Read 2 Timothy 2:1-10. Pledge to live an abundant, joyful and fruitful life for the glory of our great God and Savior.
- #Bible: “What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” 2 Timothy 2:2
- Graphic: Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 2:2
Latest Stories in Ready-to-Use Content
A 31-day content schedule on the power of togetherness and community.
A 12-day schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God through our partnering with others.
A 31-day content schedule exploring what it means to be faithful to God in our work and in our rest.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.