CAMPUS CRUSADE FOR CHRIST, INC. FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who participate and enter by submitting an entry by following the online rules provided at [Cru Terms of Agreement] and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FLTI, Inc. d/b/a Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc. aka “Cru” (“Cru”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cru as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Giveaway Period: All entries will be accepted through Instagram starting on [December 1, 2023] and ending [December 2, 2023] at [10:00 am EST - 10 am EST].
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive [Cru Branded: Carhartt Beanie, Insulated Yeti Tumbler, Mug, Stickers], with a retail value worth approximately [$75.00]. The actual retail value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cru, in its discretion. Winner(s) are not permitted to request a substitute prize or request the cash equivalent for the prize, or request that the prize be transferred or assigned to another party. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cru to use Winner’s name and likeness for purposes related to their participation in the promotion, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds:  prize(s) shall be given away. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be chosen by a random selection process on [December 5, 2023 12pm]. Winner will be notified by a direct message on Facebook following the selection of Winner. Cru shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, unavailability of the Facebook platform or the Winner’s account or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours by responding to the winner notification, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release, identified as the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, when required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER MAY RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION (AT Cru‘S SOLE DISCRETION) AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER MAY BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Giveaway, You understand and agree that Cru, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Cru reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cru’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. Cru reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or who violates these Official Rules. Cru has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any social media posting, or accounts or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cru reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Cru AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM: (I) SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (II) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT; (III) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS, TELEPHONE, OR INTERNET SERVICE; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE GIVEAWAY; (V) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE GIVEAWAY OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
- Disputes: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Florida. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state or federal court located or sitting in Orange County, Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, contact us via email [email@example.com] or mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: [100 Lake Hart Drive, Department 2900 Orlando, Fl 32832]. Requests must be received no later than [June 1, 2024].
- Sponsor: FLTI, Inc. d/b/a Cru, 100 Lake Hart Drive, Orlando, Florida 32832 [N/A]
- Instagram and Facebook: The Giveaway hosted by Cru is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.