1. Think about what you are going to say in your one-minute testimony. Here’s a script you can fill out to get you started:
2. Now that you’ve filled out your script practice what you are going to say and time yourself to make sure you keep in at a minute or less.
3. Now it’s time to film!
What you’ll need:
Get the shot: Below are a few examples of ‘interview style’ shots
When using your phone, download a video editing application such as iMovie, PowerDirector, KineMaster, Movie Edit Touch, Quik, Splice, Adobe Premiere Clip or Magistro.
If you’re using a computer, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or iMovie are some of your options.
Using an external microphone for your camera generally gives you better audio results.
An alternative for external microphones are handy voice recorders.
*Make sure you know when your camera and the voice recorder starts rolling.
A clap of a hand usually helps you synchronize your audio and visual well.
Export File Type
If you are exporting from a computer to upload to social media using H.264 MP4 takes up less space without sacrificing much quality.
4. Post your video to Instagram or Facebook and include one of the following blurbs in your post:
Hey! I made a video that shares a bit of my story. I’d love to hear what you think. Is there any part of my story that relates to you? Thanks!
This is my story, do you have a story? Let me know, I’d love to hear it.
5. Direct Message every person who likes or comments with one of the following blurbs.
6. Continue the Conversation. Keep sharing more of your story and try to get to sharing the gospel or asking if you could give them a call over the phone, Facetime or Google Hangout to share a bit more about how you came to know God personally.
6 steps on sharing your before and after video on Instagram
5 steps on sharing your before and after video through Snapchat
4 tips on sharing your before and after video through Facebook messenger
©1994-2018 Cru. All Rights Reserved.