The purpose of the Connections study is to provide students with an opportunity to be involved in a five week Bible study series emphasizing the relevance of scripture in every day life and issues, in the context of warm, attractive Christian relationships.
As an investigative Bible Study, content is for a mixed audience of believers and non-believers. This study is ideal for the start of the school year, before more committed discipleship groups have formed, and while your still gathering new students and freshmen.
- Purpose, Strategy and Agenda with Signup Sheet
- Parable Of The Soils | Leader’s Guide
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall | Leader’s Guide
- Under Pressure | Leader’s Guide
- That’s The Power of Love | Leader’s Guide
- Message in a Bottle | Leader’s Guide