What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Get the answers to frequently asked questions on Christian beliefs and practices.
Explore answers to life's biggest questions.
We all have a story. Read about individuals who have been transformed by faith.
Take the next step in your faith journey with resources on prayer, devotionals and other tools for personal and spiritual growth.
Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Develop your leadership skills and learn how to launch a ministry wherever you are.
Volunteer abroad this year on a short term global missions trip offered by one of the best, most-reliable Christian missions organizations in the world.
Internship opportunities with Cru's ministries.
If you're looking for the best Christian jobs and careers, check out Cru's ministry job openings for full- and part-time missionaries and professionals.
Live in another country building relationships and ministries with eternal impact.
Would you like to give your time to work with Cru? We need you.
Find a Cru event near you.
Use your hobbies and interests to find the best place for you to serve.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Reflecting Jesus together for the good of the city.
Partnering with urban churches to meet physical and spiritual needs.
Striving to see Christ-followers on every team, in every sport and in every nation.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Reaching students and faculty in middle and high school.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
Learn about Cru's global leadership team.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Because ethnicity is part of the good of creation, we seek to honor and celebrate the ethnic identity of those with whom we serve as well as those we seek to reach.
Showing God in action in and through His people.
Five Steps to Starting an Impact Chapter
1. Pray. Ask God to open your eyes to grant you favor with people and to allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.
2. Decode the campus. Find out where students of African descent gather. Talk with black students about the campus, learn about existing black student groups and expose yourself to cultural events sponsored by communities of African descent.
3. Find an Impact person of peace . Explore possibilities with local black churches and meet with the president of the gospel choir or other existing black organizations. Share the Impact vision with students already involved with Cru that may have a heart to launch a movement reaching out to students of African descent. Distribute Impact Kits at key times to meet more students. Utilize social media like Twitter and Facebook.
4. Connect the key leader with The Impact Movement. Find out who the Impact team leader is for your region by visiting impactchapter.com and let them know about the student(s) that God has brought across your path. Impact will then assign an Impact campus coach for that campus or ask you to serve as an Impact ambassador.
5. Make yourself available to resource the Impact leaders. In consultation with an Impact staff member, determine how you can best serve the Impact students and where there might be mutual points of connection with your Cru movement through prayer, evangelistic opportunities and social events. Encourage the students to attend the Impact national conference and summer mission trips with Impact.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD:
©1994-2023 Cru. All Rights Reserved.