Use this 7-day campaign of Cru’s “Life on Mission” material to share how recent graduates can use their life after college to glorify God. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, click the link on the text and you’ll be taken to the graphic on our Facebook.
- Article: "18-month roadmap for life on mission after graduation"
- “Go out there, step out in faith. Do something you haven’t done before!” – Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limbs
- #EvangelismOutreachIdea: Practical help: Offer to go shopping, give someone a ride, help out in your neighbor’s yard, wash someone's car, clean the house, mow the lawn. If you have special skills, offer them for free: financial counsel, repairs, etc. Check out #EvangelismOutreachIdea on Twitter for more ideas!
- Twitter Text: #EvangelismOutreachIdea: Offer to give someone a ride, help out in your neighbor’s yard, wash someone's car, clean the house, mow the lawn.
- Graphic: “Our task is to live our personal communion with Christ with such intensity as to make it contagious.” – Paul Tournier
- #EvangelismOutreachIdea: Flashmob. Start a flashmob that gathers people and then spread out together to talk to the people why you did it. Then send us a video of it!
- “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8
- #EvangelismOutreachIdea: Internet. Link your friends to web platforms that share the gospel, send them video clips, use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, chat with them about what you believe!
- Graphic: “And he said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.” Mark 16:15