Download Campaign Cover Photo
This month we’ll be exploring what it means to be faithful to God through our partnering with others.
- Graphic: “So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth.” 1 Corinthians 3:7
- Quote: “The value of most partnerships among ministries and churches is increased fruitfulness – an advancement of the Kingdom of God.” – Steve Douglass
- Tweet: “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.” Ecclesiastes 4:9
- Verse: ..there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Cor. 1:10
- Graphic: Will you support the ways God has called people in your life, even if their calling differs from yours? (Photo courtesy of Athletes in Action.)
- Article: How can you know when it is right to lock arms with other organizations in pursuit of a God-given vision? What can you do to make those partnerships successful?
- Tweet: Partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. How can we partner together to spread the gospel?
- Graphic: “Fellowship is a place of grace, where mistakes aren't rubbed in but rubbed out.” – Rick Warren
- Video: The story of leaders partnering together to find a way to have ZERO, unengaged, unreached people groups. #Oneness
- Quote: “There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer.” – A. T. Pierson
- Article: Hear about Kingdom sized visions are brought about!
- Verse: “For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.” 2 Cor 4:6
- Twitter article post: “Working together brings strength divine blessings victory effectiveness as a witness of Jesus & ...”
- Graphic: “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me." John 17:20-21
- Article: Encouraging College Students When It's Not Your Job
- Twitter article post: How to launch a justice movement.
- Quote: “Believers are never told to become one; we already are one and are expected to act like it.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
- Verse: “For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility” Ephesians 2:14
- Challenge: Pray about who you could invite to partner with you to reach new people with the gospel. #CruChallenge
- Article: Things to consider when partnering.
- Graphic: “We must not offer people a system of redemption, a set of insights and principles. We offer people a Redeemer.” – Paul David Tripp
- Article: Mentors can have a significant influence on young believers, and any believer can be a mentor. Here's Carly's story.
- Challenge: Are there partnership opportunities in your local community you want to serve with? #CruChallenge
- Verse: “Do two walk together, unless they have agreed to meet?” Amos 3:3
- Twitter article post: Extra-Ecclesial Gospel Partnerships: A Mess Worth Making
- Graphic: Koinonia – greek word for Christian fellowship or communion, with God or with fellow Christians.
- Quote: “We readily admit that we’re only a part of the vast body of Christ. We see ourselves as only a leaf from a twig from the branch of the Vine.” – Bill Bright
- Verse: "Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble." 1 Peter 3:8
- Article: Ask Mom: More Than a Decade of Cookies, Listening and Advice
- Challenge: Use Phil.1:3-6 as a guide to pray for the people or organizations you partner with. #CruChallenge
- Graphic: “The Word, the Gospel, creates not just people individually but A people collectively” – Matt Chandler
- Article: The Ministry of Reconciliation
- Quote: "To gather with God's people in united adoration of the Father is as necessary to the Christian life as prayer." Martin Luther
- Verse: "How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!" Psalm 133:1
- Challenge: As far as commitment goes, give God what you can, and see what fruit comes from it. #CruChallenge
- Graphic: “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
- Graphic Tweet: “God’s placed us together to cure pride and idolatry, while at the same time increasing assurance.” Thabiti Anyabwile
- Challenge: "Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble." 1 Peter 3:8 #Cru17
- Quote: "I have never yet known the Spirit of God to work where the Lord's people were divided." – Dwight L. Moody
- Article: What could it look like if ministries helped students discover how to use their career path for God’s glory?
- Graphic: In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. Phil 1:4-5
- Article: The massive increase of refugees and the growing global economic slowdown.
- Verse: "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." 1 John 4:12
- Quote: “The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.” – C.S. Lewis
- Tweet: "Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Don't be conceited." Rom 12:16
- Graphic: “Partnerships means we are willing to listen and support the dreams & aspirations God has given to others.” Steve Douglass
- Verse: "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:3
- Tweet: Although partnerships can be hard work and difficult to navigate at times, we will always go farther together.
- Tweet: “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” 1 John 1:7
- Article: We don’t really belong here.
- Graphic: “Be united with other Christians. A wall with loose bricks is not good. The bricks must be cemented together." – Corrie Ten Boom
- Graphic: “If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 1 Corinthians 12:19-21
- Article: They could have just kept to themselves.
- Graphic: “The whole scope of redemptive history highlights one thing about God-ordained partnership: it’s active!” – Chris Bruno & Matt Dirks
- Quote: "A common vision can unite people of very different temperaments." – Tim Keller
- Verse: “For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building.” 1 Cor 3:9
- Graphic: “Ministry that costs nothing, accomplishes nothing.” – John Henry Jowett
- Tweet: “Who can really be faithful in great things if he has not learned to be faithful in the things of daily life?” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Verse: “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10
- Article: Justice for the Enslaved
- Quote: “There is no necessary conflict between duty and delight. It is possible to love doing what you ought to do. Indeed, you should pursue that joy in your life.” John Piper
- Graphic: “If you want to go fast, go alone; but if you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb, Image courtesy of Jesus Film Project.