Use this 10-day campaign to inspire your audience to answer the call of the Great Commission. We suggest using each of the bullet points for your Twitter account and choosing just one for your daily Facebook post. For graphics, click the link on the text and you’ll be taken to the graphic on our Facebook.
- Article: Creating a Personal Story to Fulfill the Great Commission
- “How many million more souls are to pass into eternity without having heard the name of Jesus?” – Lottie Moon
- If we aren't making disciples of others, are we really the disciples God wants us to be? Live a life telling others about Jesus!
- Graphic: “While some weep, as they do now, I’ll fight; while little children go hungry, I’ll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I’ll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor, lost girl upon the streets, where there remains one dark soul without the light of God—I’ll fight! I’ll fight to the very end!” – William Booth
- Article: "Here’s study guides to help you learn how to fulfill the Great Commission in your life!"
- “A young man should ask himself not if it is his duty to go to the heathen, but if he may dare stay at home. The command is so plain: Go.” – Lottie Moon
- “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.” Mark 8:35
- If we are not making disciples of others, are we really the disciples God wants us to be? Challenge yourself to live a life telling others about Jesus.