Are you looking for ways to better understand God's heart for the poor here in Chicago? Or maybe you are looking for ways to be involved in reaching people for Christ? Join us as a volunteer and watch how God is working to "deliver the needy who cry out."
- Homeless Care Kits: Every winter, volunteers pack 500 Homeless Care Kits that include a blanket, warm gloves, a scarf, socks, a toothbrush, soap and spiritual materials.
- Easter Bags: You could help pack the bags, write cards, and make bracelets for our Easter Bags. Each bag is filled with candy, small toys, gospel bead bracelets, and cards and then given to children in the inner city.
- PowerPacks™: PowerPacks are backpacks filled with school supplies and distributed at the beginning of each school year.
- Boxes of Love®: Boxes of Love are precious tools for sharing the love and hope of the gospel with families in need. Each Box of Love® contains enough food for a family of six to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal in their own home.
- Christmas Dinner: Every December we fellowship with families involved in our S.A.Y. Yes!™ after-school program at our annual Christmas Dinner. You too can be a part of this event by volunteering to prepare the venue, serve food, and/or clean up.
- Teen Ministry: Our teen ministry uses basketball to guide young men through their high school years. Volunteers can help young men during practice, at games, and on various outings.
- S.A.Y. Yes!®: Do you have a heart for kids in the city? Volunteer at an after-school program that focuses on all the needs of a child. Come share the love of Christ with a child by mentoring and tutoring.
- Summer Day Camp: For four weeks in the summer kindergarteners through sixth graders participate in exciting, age-appropriate programs led by caring volunteer staff.
For information about volunteer opportunities
contact Rashya Irwin at (773) 821-7060, ext. 312
or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.