We want to help each person take their next step toward Jesus.
We started as a campus ministry at UCLA in 1951. Since then, Cru has expanded to reach inner cities, government leaders, athletes, the military, business professionals and more around the world. Today, there are over 50,000 students involved with Cru’s high school and collegiate campus ministry in more than 150 countries across the globe.
The campus ministry of Cru has many ways for students and faculty to grow closer to Jesus. We are creating communities where every student and faculty member can be who God made them to be.
Find Cru near you. Along with Cru movements, you can find or start these uniquely focused communities:
- Destino: Raising up a generation of Latino leaders to change the world.
- Epic Movement: Asian American movements and communities mobilized to take their place in God’s redemptive mission.
- Nations: Creating communities of hope where First Nations students and faculty exist.
- SOON: Reaching the world for Christ by mobilizing Korean American college students and churches.
- Design: Design Movement seeks to be a community that honors Jesus and celebrates Desi culture.
- Impact (A Cru partner): Taking the truth of Jesus Christ to the campus, community and world by producing leaders of African American descent who are spiritually focused, financially responsible and morally fit.
- Valor: Valor is a ministry that guides, coaches, and sends ROTC cadets and midshipmen, veterans on campus, and cadets at foreign military service academies.
- Faculty Commons: Every student will have the opportunity to know professors who follow Christ and that each campus will have faculty who point students and colleagues to Jesus.
- Athletes in Action: We can help you use your sport to connect with others around the world.
- High School: As a college student, you can volunteer with our high school ministry to reach teens with the gospel.
What we believe
Cru is a nonprofit, interdenominational Christian organization. Our Statement of Faith is a great place to start in understanding our theological beliefs.
We believe that God loves us. But we all have sinned and are in need of a Savior. God sent His son, Jesus, to pay the penalty for our sins by His death and resurrection. And we experience this gift of grace through faith in what Jesus has done for us. We believe in, follow and teach the Bible.
We are here to help.
As God invites you to take steps of faith on your campus, we would love to help you get started. From personal coaching to ministry resources, we want to hear what God has put on your heart and help in any way we can.