What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Everyone has their own spiritual journey with the Lord. How can we help you move forward in yours today? Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals and other resources for spiritual growth.
If you were created for community, why can relationships — family, dating, co-workers, neighbors — be so hard? Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Sharing your faith is one of our most important callings as followers of Christ. Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Advancing the Great Commission using digital tools.
Engaging around sports to help athletes think and live biblically.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
We believe that within five miles of every campus, God has already provided the resources to reach that campus for Jesus Christ. It might be a student, a church or churches, alumni, a faculty member, or a key volunteer.
You might just be the one that God has placed on your campus to reach it for Christ.
Picture this happening on your campus:
• Lost students being transformed by the gospel of Christ (Colossians 1:13-14)
• Christians being transformed in ‘grace and truth relationships’ (Ephesians. 4)
• The campus and world being transformed by laborers who are sent (Matthew 9:37-39)
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Student LINC (Leaders in New Campuses) exists to help Christian college students as they trust God to have an impact for Christ on their campus. We can resource you to launch and lead a movement of evangelism and discipleship on your campus.
• We can pray for you as you trust God for your campus
• We can coach you over the phone and through email to help you launch and lead a ministry of evangelism on your campus. You will not be alone in this effort.
• We can equip you with ideas and resources and walk you step-by-step through any obstacles you encounter.
• We can tell you about conferences that will help you grow spiritually to grow spiritually, connect you with other students who are trusting God for their campus, and train you in ministry and leadership skills
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.