What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Everyone has their own spiritual journey with the Lord. How can we help you move forward in yours today? Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals and other resources for spiritual growth.
If you were created for community, why can relationships — family, dating, co-workers, neighbors — be so hard? Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Sharing your faith is one of our most important callings as followers of Christ. Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Advancing the Great Commission using digital tools.
Engaging around sports to help athletes think and live biblically.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
GOD CALLS US TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
As Dustin began to grow in his relationship with God and thought about talking to his friends about his faith, he was excited. After all, Jesus was changing his life. But he also felt nervous about it. How would he bring up the subject? What would he say? How would he handle it if he didn’t know the answer to someone’s question? As you think about talking to others about your faith in Jesus, how can you relate to Dustin’s experience?
1. Read 1 Corinthians 2:1-5. What did the writer choose not to rely on when he was talking to people about Jesus?
2. Why is it good to know we don’t need to be good with words or be super-wise to talk to people about Jesus?
3. What did the writer focus on when he talked to people about Jesus?
4. How did the writer feel as he was talking to people about Jesus?
5. Why is it good to know that weakness and fear don’t mean you can’t talk to people about Jesus?
6. Based on verse 4, what role does God’s Spirit play in us talking to people about Jesus based on verse 4?
7. According to verse 5, what happens when we take the initiative to talk to people about Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit and leave the results to God?
8. Take a minute to pray for God to open your heart to the people around you that need to know more of his love. Who does he bring to mind?
9. As a group brainstorm questions you could ask this person to bring up the topic of God.
10. What are some ways you could explain the good news of Jesus Christ to this person?
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.