What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Everyone has their own spiritual journey with the Lord. How can we help you move forward in yours today? Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals and other resources for spiritual growth.
If you were created for community, why can relationships — family, dating, co-workers, neighbors — be so hard? Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Sharing your faith is one of our most important callings as followers of Christ. Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Advancing the Great Commission using digital tools.
Engaging around sports to help athletes think and live biblically.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Facebook now allows you to set up an ad where people can instantly message you to respond. This kind of ad works well over a short period of time when you are available to message people back.
The ad appears in the newsfeed like a normal ad, and you can use “Send Message” as your call to action, or “Contact Us,” among other CTA options. When someone clicks the CTA, it opens up Messenger.
Here’s how to set up a Messenger ad campaign:
1. Set “Traffic” as your campaign objective. It works like a “destination” ad but instead of sending people to a website, you’re sending them to Messenger.
2. On the next page, under “Traffic,” choose “Website or Messenger.”
3. Then, select or create your audience as you normally would for your ad.
4. When you get to “Placements,” choose “Edit Placements” and then uncheck everything except for “Facebook / Feeds.” Messenger ads won’t work in other placements, including Instagram.
5. After you decide your “Budget and Schedule” (remember that Messenger ads work best for a short time when you can respond to people’s messages), head to the next page. This is where you’ll create the ad.
6. Select your ad’s creative, whether a photo, video, or carousel.
You’ll notice several text fields on the side that you’ll need to fill out.
This is how what we wrote above will appear in Messenger to the individual:
Continuing on with creating the ad, you’ll also do the following:
When you’re finished, review your ad and place the order.
Here is an example of one of the responses we received for the ad:
Because our ad was for a Giveaway, we could easily message her back and ask for her address to mail the prize.
Before you dive in head first, let’s go through a few steps to make sure you get the best use of the page and are using your time resourcefully.
One staff member of Cru went through the training on how to use Facebook to find potential movement leaders overseas. Here's what he learned.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.