Where do you want to go and serve? Find upcoming opportunities in the U.S. and overseas.
College Students – Summer Missions
Imagine a summer that could change cities, countries and continents around the globe while also forever transforming your life – a summer that propels you into a deeper walk with God and gives you greater confidence in making Him known, a summer that develops your leadership skills and begins friendships you’ll take with you throughout your life.
Summer Missions with Cru bring the hope of Jesus to locations around the world – from your own “backyard” to a different continent. The ministry focus of each trip varies according to location – some trips focus on reaching individuals with the good news of Christ either on college campuses or in beach and resort communities, while others minister to people of specific ethnic or economic backgrounds.
College Students – Study Abroad
In Matthew 28:19, Jesus gives us the Great Commission: “Go and make disciples of all nations...” When you think of the studying abroad in terms of this call on our lives, the “going” is already happening. Thousands of Christian students, just like you, study abroad all over the globe every semester. But, the “making disciples” part can be difficult because many students go alone and don’t really know how to share their faith in a new culture. Plus, it’s tough not being connected with a strong body of believers.
That’s why our Study Abroad program is committed to engaging missionally-minded study abroad students in fulfilling the Great Commission, helping them to further their education while furthering God’s Kingdom overseas.
Explore and apply to any of the many Study Abroad trips currently available.
The JESUS Film Project® – International
These trips partner with national ministries by taking volunteers from the body of Christ on short-term trips using Jesus film products.
- April 20 – May 4, 2015: African Adventure: Angola – Southern Africa
- April 21 – May 3, 2015: Land of Our Fathers – Middle East
- May 14 – 27, 2015: Jewel of the Middle East
- May 14 – 28, 2015: South Pacific Voyage – New Caledonia, Oceania
- May 22 – June 3, 2015: Shifting Sands – North Africa
- June 7 – 20, 2015: Safari Mission Tanzania – East Africa
- July 25 – August 2, 2015: London Bridges 2 – One Week – England
- July 25 – August 6, 2015: London Bridges 2 – England
- July 26 – August 7, 2015: Mediterranean Crossing 1 – Algeciras, Spain
- July 31 – August 13, 2015: African Adventure: Ethiopia – Eastern Africa
- August 1 – 15, 2015: African Adventure: Equatorial Guinea – West Africa
- August 2 – 14, 2015: Mediterranean Crossing 2 – Algeciras, Spain
- August 8 – 16, 2015: London Bridges 3 – One Week – England
- August 8 – 20, 2015: London Bridges 3 – England
- August 15 – 27, 2015: Ports Project 1 – Ceuta, Spain
- August 22 – September 3, 2015: Ports Project 2 – Ceuta, Spain
- September 1 – 15, 2015: Jewel of the Middle East
- September 3 – 17, 2015: Golden Hope Venture – Asia
Compassionate Aid – International
Global Aid Network (GAiN) is the relief and development aid arm of Cru. These trips focus on helping meet physical needs in areas of poverty and despair, providing hope through evangelistic outreach.
Sports – U.S. and International
Athletes in Action is a branch of Cru which exists to bring Jesus Christ and His message of victory into the hearts, homes, and communities of millions around the world.
High School Students
Cru's high school ministry offers international mission trips.
Faculty Commons is a Cru ministry that reaches out to professors who, in turn, can help change the world for Christ
Trips often involve delivering professional lectures in an academic discipline, with repeated trips to the same country and universities on a regular basis, while also giving personal testimony. Email Faculty Commons to learn more about their mission trips.
Read the story of an Iowa professor who made an influence in Jamaica.