What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Everyone has their own spiritual journey with the Lord. How can we help you move forward in yours today? Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals and other resources for spiritual growth.
If you were created for community, why can relationships — family, dating, co-workers, neighbors — be so hard? Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Sharing your faith is one of our most important callings as followers of Christ. Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Advancing the Great Commission using digital tools.
Engaging around sports to help athletes think and live biblically.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
These questions will help you articulate your campus vision. As your vision solidifies, these pages will help you share it with other students.
1. After spending a significant amount of time in prayer and the Word, what are your ideas for the campus two to four years from now?
2. What specific scriptures are you praying about for the campus? Write out each verse or passage.
3. What would your campus look like when these promises are fulfilled (i.e., the spiritual responsiveness of non-believers, the spiritual walk of believers, the spiritual tone of the campus, the character, vision, and biblical convictions of Christian students, etc.)?
4. What vision and promises is the Lord giving you concerning the kind of person you’ll become in order to see your vision fulfilled?
5. What is God showing you regarding the spiritual health and training of your student leaders?
6. Since small plans don’t inflame the minds of men, what faith stretching events can you do in the next two to four years to fulfill your vision?
7. In light of the vision God has given you for the next two to four years, what is He showing you to do or become this year?
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.