Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7 Starting Pay $14.53
The Film Production Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative clerical duties for the Film Production Associate Director, team leaders and team. They will also plan and implement some of the projects of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times
For this position:
- Serve as Administrative Assistant for Film Production, relieving the associate director and other department leadership of a variety of technical and administrative duties.
- Track and administer the department’s calendar by arranging and scheduling a variety of meetings and events: including reserving and preparing meeting rooms and arranging catering.
- Make travel arrangements for the department staff, and guests; including booking air, lodging and ground transportation for both domestic and international trips and obtaining necessary visas, insurance coverage, and cash advance requirements.
- Complete and track various data entry tasks; including assisting with the annual budget development and monthly tracking of expenses.
- Prepare and type a variety of correspondence, agendas, memos, reports, meeting notes, contracts and materials, including material of a confidential nature.
- Represent the department by answering the questions of other staff and greeting ministry guests.
- Assist with coordinating the planning and implementation of department projects according to the JFP project management process. This includes tracking the project schedule, communicating with stakeholders, scheduling meetings and taking notes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Standard Project Management processes
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Budget preparation and control.
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Type at 60 words per minute.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
- Work independently with little direction or supervision.
- Use a computer with advanced software and other normal office equipment. Experience with Apple Mac computers and software is a bonus but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: two years college level work in office management and three to five years’ experience in secretarial or office management positions of increasing responsibility.