Pay Level: $16.13 hourly
Provide email campaign operational support and execution for a client base consisting of national ministry fund development teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
For this position:
- Determine operational requirements for national fundraising email campaigns. Interact with national ministry fund development teams to clarify campaign goals and requirements.
- Collaborate strongly within a cross-channel campaign operation team. Coordinate execution with other channels such as direct mail, text, and telemarketing.
- Develop campaign data targeting queries and workflows for audience segmentation.
- Configure and populate email templates and campaign landing webpages with content provided by national fund development teams, and provide proofs for editing review.
- Configure A/B tests for email subject lines, text copy, photos, or any other related content tests.
- Gather and report on email campaign metrics, including metrics for email engagement, A/B tests, landing page engagement, and donation response.
- Monitor email deliverability and ensure quality data hygiene for email addresses and other email campaign related data.
- Provide expertise on email marketing best practices, in collaboration with national ministry fund development teams.
- Respond to needs or suggestions for improvements to email marketing systems and work closely with technical experts to develop and test system solutions.
- Understanding of (or ability to learn) enterprise level campaign marketing system (Adobe Campaign Standard) and its integrated enterprise systems (Siebel CRM).
- How to build data targeting queries for audience segmentation.
- HTML and how to make limited edits.
- Programming logic.
- Email deliverability metrics and interpretation.
- Email marketing best practices.
- High level proficiency in using Google Apps and Microsoft Office products (especially spreadsheets).
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Analyze data correctly with high level critical thinking skills.
- Balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be well organized and serve as a strong collaborator.
- Perform tasks with close attention to detail.
- Work with technical experts to solve complex system problems.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Work independently with little supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree
- Plus 1-3 years of experience with email marketing operations.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.