Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 $12.86 min/hr
Maintain the electronic donations processing system, including donation entry and transaction authorization. Provide customer service for EFT and credit card giving partners and staff/ministries receiving eGift donations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize Cisco Phone Agent to answer, transfer, or return a high volume of phone calls.
- Maintain and initiate recurring EFT and credit card donations (eGifts) in Siebel by processing requests for changes, updates, or stopping automatic donations.
- Respond to a high volume of questions related to eGift contributions, handling one time gifts, changes to recurring gifts, and assistance for users of give.cru.org.
- Provide customer service and research through email, including answering messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
- Contact donors and staff via telephone, email, or letter regarding questions and problems with eGift donations; notify donors when staff leaves the ministry and when there are problems with their gift.
- Maintain statistical data volume report of daily activity including incoming/outgoing calls, mail, emails, services requests, and error reporting
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
AA degree plus two years of work experience administrative or financial positions. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer systems.