Location: Onsite (Orlando, FL)
Pay: $14.47 - Full Time
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru, we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll Be Doing
- Process all time-sensitive correspondence using a variety of office equipment, such as P/C, Siebel software, printers, scanner, etc.
- Run programs that pull necessary information and merge to letter files for editing and printing.
- Process and assemble letters, memos, reports, lists, forms or other data from creation, either from complete provided information or rough draft.
- Collaborate with Director and DPS to improve and request enhancements of the Siebel donor system, reports and information needed on the Partner Care team.
- Apply appropriate discretion and secure highly confidential information.
- Have a clear knowledge of proper letter format and appropriate business writing.
- Review and edit each analyst’s correspondence for clarity of words and appropriateness.
- Return items to analysts in a timely manner with corrections as needed.
- Record and submit reports on the work done by each Research analyst and prepare a document each week for Team Leader including types of items submitted, quantity and individual numbers.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties involving complete processing of donor correspondence, filing and maintaining records or reports in support of the Donor Research Team.
- Keep record of analyst errors and report to Director.
- Respond to routine requests for information by enclosing materials or sending form letters. Resend receipts, reports and letters to donors as requested and or necessary when discovered in work items.
- Coordinate the duplication and distribution of a variety of materials.
- Determine pertinent tax information on receipts and recreate documents for tax-deductible donations.
- Locate research items from currently used programs such as RTL and Firstview
- Special Attention items, Service requests, Activities, etc and print in a scheduled timely manner all-inclusive information for research analyst to work on. Provide the information to analysts.
- Plan and Initiate extracts of data information to communicate to donors and determine proper timing and formats of all correspondence.
- Keep staff Termination information and staff marriage records and ensure appropriate information only is sent out. Responsible to find any errors on reports and retract correspondence that is incorrect or inappropriate to be mailed to donors.
- Research terminated Staff using the HR PeopleSoft system, Term memo and Marriage memo to determine when to send appropriate letter.
- Represent Cru as mediator for staff members and communicate support needs to church’s requesting information. Contact staff on behalf of churches and mediate communication concerning support.
- Answer and respond to calls relating to memorials letters. Determine appropriate correspondence and recipient of memorial donation acknowledgements and family notification.
- Network to have contacts in order to provide information on staff members who are in protected areas for support information.
- Create and determine memorial letters that need to be sent for memorial gifts received.
- Perform clerical work such as updating records, filing, organizing systems.
- Review research letters for appropriate message and correspondence language in communication. Keep Research analyst notebooks for Research letters updated. Create new saved files as needed.
- Initiate inventory check on office supplies and purchase or provide list of supplies for team as needed as well as keeping several printers, and all machinery not maintained by DPS maintained using service contracts.
- Answer telephone; take and relay messages; provide routine information; direct inquiries to the appropriate person or office.
Education and/or Experience
AA degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative office with emphasis on secretarial skills and composition.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.