Pay Level: Negotiable
Cru has a longstanding history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion and a burning desire to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. At Cru, our Digital Products and Services department creates and innovates technology solutions for the global Church that helps to make disciples. We call it Digital Missions.
Who we’re looking For:
We’re looking for a PeopleSoft HCM product manager who understands the core functionality of PeopleSoft HCM and maintains current functional product knowledge on the value add through the Continuous delivery. The perfect candidate for the position will work well on a highly dependent networked team and have the ability to adapt to change. Not only are we looking for someone who knows PeopleSoft and understands HR, but someone who has a passion for people, for Jesus and for empowering our staff around the world to help fulfill the Great Commission.
About the Enterprise Product Team:
You’ll be working directly with the Enterprise Product Team as the Product Manager for multiple HR products, primarily PeopleSoft HCM. The Enterprise Product team is responsible for managing the product lifecycle and roadmaps of Cru’s Core ERP systems. The Enterprise Product Team consists of product managers managing products in multiple functional areas including but not limited to HR, finance, donation processing, fund development and event management. All of our staff have made clear choices to answer God’s call in their lives leaving successful positions in various industries to pull together and reach Christ through digital solutions. Reports to Enterprise Product Team Leader.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages product SDLC from design to delivery
- Responsible for managing the strategic roadmap for PeopleSoft HCM & other HR Products
- Manage PeopleSoft HCM & other HR product projects to ensure project delivery on time and budget
- Maintains knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM functionality ensuring new value delivery and minimizing customizations where applicable
- Works with design, engineering and test team to drive product from design to production release
- Maintain prioritization of Sprint Backlog using Jira
- Work with stakeholders to create Objectives and Key Results for HR
- Participate in stakeholder meetings to gather business objectives and provide feedback on delivery
- Interacts with product engineering, support teams, and marketing teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' product-related problems/issues.
- Consult with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements as well as data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements; obtain additional information during system development and evaluate alternatives for users.
- Analyzes business information system usage by users and other user work-related functions in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
- Write and maintain user requirements for new or modified business systems.
- Manage software project development.
- Study existing user work-related functions to evaluate effectiveness and develop improvements to productivity, workflow, quality, staffing, etc. as required.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for suitability to users for third party software and equipment for business systems.
- Provide assistance to technical teams in identifying, evaluating, and developing user systems and procedures.
- Consult and coordinate with systems analysts and programmers to design, develop, and test automated business systems that meet user requirements.
- Coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs based upon user requirements.
- Track and document changes to user requirements. Monitor and document post-implementation user problems and revision requests.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Skills you need to have:
- Proven experience as a PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Product Manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of most current functionality of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM platform
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Deep love for Jesus Christ
- Deep desire to share the Gospel with the world
- Willingness to receive and respond to feedback (it’s not personal)
- Living in or willing to relocate to Orlando, Florida