Location: Hybrid (Minneapolis, MN & remote work)
Pay: $20.00/hr. - Full Time
Church Partnership Focused on Youth Development
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Build mutual partnerships between Cru Inner City and local, urban churches and ministries which are aligned with Cru Inner City’s priorities of evangelism, whole-person, multiplying discipleship, and compassionate ministry to the poor, by encouraging, resourcing, coaching, training, and connecting pastors and leaders.
The Kind of Work You’ll Be Doing
- Build relationships with urban churches and ministries in collaboration with other staff
- Facilitate connections and collaborations between church partners
- Support church partners’ outreaches, events, and programs
- Speak on behalf of Cru Inner City to church partners, volunteers, clientele, community members, donors, and recruits.
- Collaborate with the staff team to maintain the ministry’s partner ministry database
- Administer the ministry’s Compassionate Product system alongside other staff, to equip church partners for outreach - including product requests, allocations, and follow-up reports/stories
- Execute Cru Inner City’s seasonal trainings alongside other staff - including evangelism and discipleship
- Execute Cru Inner City’s seasonal packing events alongside other staff - including Boxes of Love, Homeless Care Kits, Easter Bags, and PowerPacks
- Serve as the local Youth Development Coordinator, planning and implementing trainings and regular networking connections, plus sharing resources for youth evangelism and discipleship
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree, plus three years of experience working with a church/ministry, including evangelism and discipleship with adults, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.