Location: Onsite (Chicago, IL)
Pay: $48,000 - Full Time
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
The Kind of Work You Will Be Doing
Manage the use of the Agape Center programming, staff/volunteers, building, and resources to proclaim the gospel and raise up Christ-centered, multiplying disciples who will change the neighborhood, city, and the world.
- Oversee and coordinate all evangelistic and discipleship-focused educational, spiritual, recreational, and life-skills programming at the Agape Center.
- Recruit, coordinate, train, supervise, and evaluate staff/volunteers who are leading programs/events at the Agape Center
- Assess neighborhood needs, ministry staffing, and resources to determine appropriate mix of programming and building use
- Field building usage requests and agreements considering the ministry’s mission, vision, values, and the ministry’s program/events calendar
- Manage building maintenance and repairs at the Agape Center
- Build relationships with church and community partners through visits, meetings/events, emails, and phone calls. Consider how partnering with other churches/ministries could be mutually beneficial to their mission and the mission of Cru Inner City
- Represent the ministry and communicate to clientele, volunteers, community partners, ministry partners and financial donors
- Participate, as needed, in the ministry’s seasonal trainings, packing events, donor events, and mission experiences, performing a variety of duties
- Actively raise and maintain financial support necessary to support wage compensation requirements according to corporate compensation policies and set rates
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred plus three years of experience working with children, youth, and adults in a church or Christian community center setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Education experience is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.