Serving and mobilizing the Church to live out God's heart for the poor.
Kingdom citizens advancing the mission of Jesus for the well-being of the city.
- Christ Centered – Start, stay and end with Christ in everything we do
- City Focused – Called to the poor in the city
- Church-Based Partnerships – Work with churches and ministries in healthy relationships
- Wholistic – Transformation of the whole person
- Biblical Justice and Mercy – Live out God’s heart for the poor and oppressed
- Leadership Development – Invest in the growth and development of leaders
- Diversity – Learn from and celebrate all ethnicities, cultures and classes
- Equipping – Resourcing the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship
- Transferable – Design resources and strategies that equip people to equip others
- Pastors and Elders – We hold in high esteem pastors and elders in their God-given mandate to equip God’s people for ministry.
- Youth in Community Development – Youth are not raised in programs but in communities. Communities cannot be transformed without its future leaders (youth) being developed. Youth Development and Community Development are in a symbiotic relationship.
- Local Ownership – We value working with churches to see them take our values, strategies, and ideas and make them their own in order to best serve the needs in their ministry context.
- Church Unity & Collaboration – We value seeing diverse churches and organizations working together in respected unity. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.