The Coach Approach to Discipleship on Saturday, November 10th!
Join us to learn a model for coaching those you disciple.
Coaching is an ongoing intentional conversation that empowers a person or group to fully live out God's calling.
What you can expect:
- Learn a model for coaching and get time to practice it!
- The model will help your disciples: take ownership of their own growth & development, set attainable goals, give you a practical tool where you can learn to ask powerful questions rather than always "having the right answer."
- Create an environment where you can teach your disciples how to listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.
- Time to practice using it! (Did we already say that?) We want this not to just be head knowledge--but something you can immediately put into practice.
- Want to be coached? There will be an opportunity to sign up to have your own personal coach
- Coffee and Pastries. If you plan to come, please click on the following link so we can be sure to have enough.
Where: Cru Inner City Office at New Hope Baptist Church, 5200 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles 90011
When: November 10th, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Sorry. Class is Over.