30 Week Coaching Plan
- Review any “red flags” from the Starter Kit B this week.
- How was your devotional time last week? Which book of the Bible or devotional guide did they settle on? Review the 7 Steps to Improve Your Bible Study. Share your recent personal devotional and use this frequently as a motivation for doing ministry.
- Are you living a pure life? Any issues you need to deal with? Once you cover the Satisfied booklet training, you’ll be asking them about this in place of a pure life (one in the same).
- Are you praying for the campus? Explore their semester or long term plan for prayer.
- Hit the subscribe button for Weekly Tips from Ben Rivera for other ideas:
Subscribe to Weekly Tips
- Discover the next steps for the campus from Preparing and Planning School Year:
On Your Mark, Set, Go!
Check out the other links under that category above.
- Look toward the Fall Retreat or Spring Break opportunities and Winter Conference or Summer Missions. Keep these as an important side-bar items to revisit often:
See Conferences and Retreat section for more information.
©1994-2019 Cru. All Rights Reserved.