What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Do you need to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Must you become a better person so that God will accept you? Learn how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Get the answers to frequently asked questions on Christian beliefs and practices.
Explore answers to life's biggest questions.
We all have a story. Read about individuals who have been transformed by faith.
Take the next step in your faith journey with resources on prayer, devotionals and other tools for personal and spiritual growth.
Explore resources to help you live out your life and relationships in a way that honors God.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Learn to develop your skills, desire and ability to join others on their spiritual journeys and take them closer to Jesus.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Develop your leadership skills and learn how to launch a ministry wherever you are.
View our top Cru resources in more than 20 languages.
Have some fun taking various quizzes and assessments to learn about yourself and others.
Volunteer abroad this year on a short term global missions trip offered by one of the best, most-reliable Christian missions organizations in the world.
Internship opportunities with Cru's ministries.
If you're looking for the best Christian jobs and careers, check out Cru's ministry job openings for full- and part-time missionaries and professionals.
Live in another country building relationships and ministries with eternal impact.
Would you like to give your time to work with Cru? We need you.
Find a Cru event near you.
Use your hobbies and interests to find the best place for you to serve.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Reflecting Jesus together for the good of the city.
Partnering with urban churches to meet physical and spiritual needs.
Striving to see Christ-followers on every team, in every sport and in every nation.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Reaching students and faculty in middle and high school.
Bringing hope and resources to military families worldwide.
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Answers to questions on donations, financial policies, Cru’s annual report and more.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
Learn about Cru's global leadership team.
When the global church comes together then powerful things can happen.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Because ethnicity is part of the good of creation, we seek to honor and celebrate the ethnic identity of those with whom we serve as well as those we seek to reach.
Showing God in action in and through His people.
Hear what others are saying about Cru.
“(Facebook) allows you to go beyond the here and now and tell your story through photos, friendships and personal milestones like graduating or traveling to new places (when posting on your timeline in your personal Facebook profile),” said Scott Santee with Global Short Film.
“(Facebook) is a great opportunity to share your life’s story along the themes that really matter to you and your friends."
6 Steps for Using Facebook Timeline
1. Think through your themes. What is your story really about? A few things to consider:
A.) History – Big milestones (e.g. birth, ethnicity, family, where you grew up, went to school)
B.) Highlights – Could be people or events in your life (e.g. giving your life to Christ, conversations, retreats, trips)
C.) Heartaches – These shape who you are (e.g. parents split, girlfriend breaks up with you, close friend dies)
D.) Heroes – People who have had a great influence in your life (e.g. uncle, grandmother, schoolteacher, youth pastor)
E.) Hand of God – Events in which you can now see how the Hand of God was guiding you in a spiritual journey, drawing you closer to Him.
2. Add significant events that fit your theme into your Timeline – using pictures and video whenever possible. If you don’t have pictures, consider taking a digital picture of a photo from your scrapbook or photo albums. If you don’t have video of a significant event, consider narrating a simple web-cam video.
3. Paint the events in full color. We tend to minimize our failures. As Christians, we want to do the opposite – to lift up our weaknesses and failures. By including our imperfections and poor choices, we put the gospel on display. Your honesty adds power to your story and shows off the Good News.
4. Be genuine. Let the events of your story tell your story. You don’t need to pose as someone you’re not. Your story is powerful as is.
5. Include more than just the Christian stuff. Be sure to add your first crush, your first roller coaster, your family’s last road trip together. Let the reader see the themes come out in the context of your whole life. Otherwise, it will not feel genuine, but rather like you have an agenda.
6. Read and comment on your friends’ Timelines. What’s their story? Surprisingly, this may be the most important step. Note the themes in their stories. There’s nothing more honoring than spending time knowing their story. And sometimes, you’ll be able to show them where God has already been at work in their lives.
Partner with Cru to help you reach your vision for your ministry. Whether you are a church, campus ministry, or an individual with a heart to reach the lost, we can help you achieve your goals!
How can Cru help you? Cru offers a lot of great resources and opportunities for people in all life stages. Sign up to learn more.
©1994-2023 Cru. All Rights Reserved.