What is it?
- A Small Group Study: You can reach the hearts of non-Christian women by explaining the gospel and providing life-coaching opportunities.
- Builds Community: 7 sessions that build community and provide a safe environment in which to
consider God as their “life foundation.”
- Provides Life-Coaching: Women identify and celebrate their uniqueness and discover their direction in life as they develop their “personal design.”
- Easy to Facilitate: A facilitator guide includes notes on the top of each page which enables a facilitator to easily guide her group. Order a facilitator guide for yourself and participant books for your group.
- A Cru Resource: Created by The Significance Project.
Gather a group of non-Christian women, and one or two Christian women, and choose a weekly meeting time. An invitation letter is suggested in the facilitator guide. Order participant books for your members and a facilitator guide for yourself.
Why use it:
SOARING helps women go from where they are to where they want to be. It contains a clear and simple presentation of how Christ can become a woman’s “life foundation.” The course is designed to ensure an ongoing, positive community environment for the group, regardless of what each woman’s response is to the idea of God as their life “foundation.” Soaring can contribute deep and significant life change in the lives of women you care about.
What people are saying:
"SOARING is relevant, "friendly" to women of various backgrounds, and clearly guides them to their life direction. I've been amazed and encouraged to hear the significant spiritual conversations that have unfolded during the sessions. Furthermore, though I have been on staff a long time, I have personally been stretched as I have learned to communicate spiritual truths in new and creative ways. I believe SOARING has the potential to open all kinds of doors for us as staff women."
Cheryl Price – Cru staff member