Systems & Support Engineer
To administer Cru Singapore IT systems and to provide support for the day-to-day functions of IT-related activities.
- Monitor and administer the following existing systems & websites within the organisation:
- Payroll, Accounting and Donor Systems
- Networking and Security Systems
- Physical and Virtual (Hyper-V) Windows & Linux Servers, On-Premise and in the Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Backup System
- Cru Singapore websites like Corporate website, Staff web portal and others
- Provide IT support to staff and laptop/ desktop maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provide advice on IT solutions to various departments
- Help set up and maintain IT documentations and processes
- Involved in reviewing and planning for Cru Singapore’s IT requirements continually, in meeting our Company operational needs
- A degree or diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least two years’ relevant work experience in the IT sector
- Knowledge of the Mac OSX & Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office365 and G-Suite (Google) Productivity Applications/Services.
- Able to administer some of the following and versatile in picking up skills to administer the rest:
- Security Systems (hardware firewall & threat protection software)
- Networking Systems (network switches & wireless access points)
- Physical and Virtual (Hyper-V) Windows & Linux Servers, On-Premise and Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Web Servers (Apache)
- Knowledge of web programming/development will be advantageous
- Attend and be involved in bi-monthly Christian fellowship staff meeting sessions and other corporate off-site Christian fellowship meeting sessions
Latest Stories in Careers
We are looking for someone to lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
Young graduates face enormous stress and pressure upon entry to the workforce. In this intense season, you can be the mentor to help them find bearings and build firm spiritual foundations amid growing workplace competence. Connect with existing Christian marketplace networks to launch outreach and discipleship initiatives across the city.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.