To lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Information Technology, Operations
- Oversee IT infrastructure and proper maintenance required
- Review, plan and implement improvements to the existing infrastructure such that it can tolerate system failures well (robust), is safe from threats (secure) and efficient
- Review, implement and document IT policies and processes
- Collaborate with other divisions to implement Cloud Solutions
- Oversee the budgeting and expenditure of the IT department
- Manage the IT staff in the areas of IT training and development, job design and work review
- Provide support to departments and ministries and advise on IT solutions
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least five years’ work experience in the IT sector including two years’ in IT management.
- Knowledge of the Mac OSX & Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office365 and G-Suite (Google) Productivity Applications/Services.
- Ability to administer some or all of the following will be advantageous:
- Security Systems (hardware firewall & threat protection software)
- Networking Systems (network switches & wireless access points)
- Physical and Virtual (Hyper-V) Windows & Linux Servers, On-Premise and Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Web Servers (Apache)
- Attend and be involved in bi-monthly Christian fellowship staff meeting sessions and other corporate off-site Christian fellowship meeting sessions
Latest Stories in Careers
Lead our dynamic finance team to see city impact and global influence!
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Besides administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements, you will provde the backbone support to our local and overseas missional teams.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.