Graphic and Web Designer
- Conceptualise creative ideas, design and layout in support of marketing; such as advertising; events; promotional activities, publishing projects and digital media
- Design communication collaterals such as books, brochures, posters, electronic mailers, newsletters, web banners
- Work closely with marketing team to achieve marketing objectives via compelling, visually appealing and innovative design
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on the execution of creative work to completion
- Support reprinting of tracts and resources and e-Book publishing
- Maintain and update client mailing lists and CRM database
- Oversee and maintain web social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram
- Provide customer service for walk-ins, telephone and web enquiries and PayPal refunds
- Support Booktables offsite and other store activities/events
- A servant heart and attitude
- Diploma in Digital Media Design/Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in graphic designing
- Knowledge of InDesign and/or other design software such as Photoshop
Latest Stories in Careers
We are looking for someone to provide support for the day-to-day functions of IT-related activities, as well as ensure a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
We are looking for someone to lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Young graduates face enormous stress and pressure upon entry to the workforce. In this intense season, you can be the mentor to help them find bearings and build firm spiritual foundations amid growing workplace competence. Connect with existing Christian marketplace networks to launch outreach and discipleship initiatives across the city.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.