Impact the world by supporting our local and overseas ministry staff as the Finance Manager. Support and assist the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) in implementing robust processes, systems and frameworks.
Finance Department, Operations
- Lead and supervise all Finance staff
- Ensure finance procedures and processes are in accordance with accounting principles and company internal control and governance policies
- Assist with special accounting projects to improve finance policy, internal controls, accounting systems and processes
- Streamline processes and procedures to improve work efficiency of the department
- Ensure smooth transition in the change of Finance systems
- Oversee finance staff training to effectively manage the new system and new work processes
- Liaise with external auditors during audit periods
- Monthly/ quarterly/ annually reporting of business performance for various Divisions
- Any other duties as assigned by CFO
- A servant heart and attitude
- At least a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Able to work independently and also as a team
- Keen attitude to learn and adapt to changes
- Attend bi-monthly Christian fellowship staff meeting sessions and other corporate off-site Christian fellowship meeting sessions
Latest Stories in Careers
To lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Besides administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements, you will provde the backbone support to our local and overseas missional teams.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.